Newpark Fluids Systems will introduce its expanded portfolio of stimulation and completion fluids at the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC). In addition, Newpark will showcase the Kronos™ deepwater drilling fluid system for safer, cleaner and faster offshore operations. Other OTC highlights include a second service facility at Port Fourchon to support offshore rigs in the Gulf of Mexico and a new hydraulics modelling software to help customers achieve greater speed, agility and precision on even the most challenging sites.
“In response to customer demand, we are pleased to announce that in addition to drilling fluids, we will now enhance operation performance, safety and efficiencies with new completion and stimulation fluids. These new technologies will be rigorously and expertly supported by our renowned service excellence,” says Tim Armand, President, North America, Newpark Drilling Fluids. “Our goal is to allow oil and gas companies to conquer the most challenging environments with faster, safer and cleaner results.”
Attendees at OTC can visit Newpark at booth #105 to learn more about Newpark’s latest technologies and services, including:
- Completion Fluids – Newpark’s new completion fluids are designed to tackle wellbore cleanup operations. The new line includes wellbore cleanup and displacement chemicals, filtration equipment and services, displacement modelling software and pre-planning/post-analysis displacement laboratory services.
- Stimulation Fluids – Newpark’s new stimulation fluids line, NewStim™, is engineered to enhance production from newly completed wells or to re-stimulate production from older wells that may require attention.
- Kronos™ – Already a proven solution, Kronos™ is a synthetic-based invert emulsion system designed to comply with the environmental requirements for non-aqueous fluids for use in deepwater drilling applications. Kronos™ offers thermal stability, excellent environmental performance and is tailorable across a broad range of performance requirements.
- New Strides in Hydraulics Modelling Software – Newpark’s world-class hydraulics modelling software provides customers with a realistic view of a given fluid product and tests how it will perform within a particular environment.
- To further enhance customer service offshore, specifically in the Gulf of Mexico, Newpark is announcing the launch of a strategically-situated facility in Port Fourchon, Louisiana. Built to maximise speed and efficiency, Newpark’s first facility specialises in simultaneous operations and efficiently for faster turnaround times at sites offshore. Newpark’s second facility, which opened this year, is designed for the distribution of completion fluids. It includes state-of-the-art features intended to assist customers in executing goals swiftly and efficiently. Operations at the facility conform to industry recognised management and quality system standards.