Reservoir & Production Management, a 2-day conference organised by the Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF), is a popular meeting and knowledge-sharing event for the Norwegian reservoir and production industry.
The industry recently faced significant economic challenges and innovations in reservoir and production management emerged from these difficult times. This year’s conference will cover strategy and business-oriented topics illustrating how these innovations, together with a more favourable economic environment, will take us forward.
Field examples, updates on recent achievements, changes and new developments on the Norwegian Continental Shelf will be an important part and we encourage companies to submit an abstract for this year’s conference.
The topics covered under this theme will be:
- Business Environment and New Players
- Preparation for Digitalisation in Reservoir Management
- IOR /EOR /New Technology and application on both green and brown fields
- Cost Effective Field Development and Operation
- Challenges & Reservoir Learning (Constraints, Uncertainty, containment, tight reservoirs)
Abstract submission deadline: Wednesday 5th of June 2019.
Contact: Tonje Raknes, NPF Project Manager