The International Energy Agency has released its monthly oil and gas statistics.
The latest IEA Monthly Oil Statistics report including April 2019 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks grew by 7.6% compared to the same month last year.
- Refinery gross output of total products decreased slightly (-0.8%) on a year-on-year basis.
- Net deliveries of total products remained largely unchanged in April 2019 compared to April 2018 (+0.4% y-o-y)
- Oil stock levels on national territory grew by 2354 kt in April 2019 compared to the closing stock levels in March 2019 and stood at 535 million tonnes.
The latest IEA Monthly Gas Statistics report including April 2019 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of natural gas increased by 8.0% compared to April 2018.
- Imports (entries) of natural gas grew by 7.8% on a year-on-year basis, and total OECD exports (exits) also grew by 9.0% in the same period. (Including transit volumes; trade amounts include intra-regional trade.)
- Gross consumption of natural gas remained relatively stable in April 2019 compared to April 2018 (+0.3%).
IEA monthly statistics provide timely and consistent electricity, natural gas, oil, oil price data for all OECD Member Countries going back to January 2000. For more information on energy statistics, visit www.iea.org/statistics.