Transocean Ltd. has issued its quarterly Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of, and contract information for, the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
Since its last report Transocean added approximately USD 158 million in contract backlog, bringing total backlog to USD 11.4 billion.
This quarter’s report includes the following new contracts:
- Transocean Barents – Awarded a three-well contract plus three one-well options in Canada;
- Discoverer India – Awarded a 120-day contract plus six one-well options in Egypt;
- Leiv Eriksson – Customer exercised two one-well options in the Norwegian North Sea;
- Dhirubhai Deepwater KG1 – Customer exercised 365-day option off the coast of India; and
- Deepwater Asgard – Awarded a two-well contract in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
The full report can be accessed on the company’s website: www.deepwater.com.