Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) and the conference committee invite you to this year’s Reservoir Characterization Conference with featured theme – Value creation from improved insights, concepts and modelling techniques.
This year’s conference will cover the following topics:
- Improved subsurface insight; new geological concepts, new data, new technologies
- New static modelling techniques and approaches
- Old fields revamped
- New discoveries, new developments and new fields
Over the two days, attendees will hear 18 different case studies, 4 keynote presentations and participate at the core viewing showcasing 4 different core samples.
The program committee will shortly publish the full conference agenda. Some of the organisations that will be making presentations:
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Vår Energi
- Neptune Energy
- Norwegian Computing Center
- Beicip – Franlab
Sign up today to take advantage of the early-bird offer.
3-4 December 2019
Scandic Stavanger Airport, Stavanger, Norway
Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF)
Project Manager Tonje Raknes, tel: +47 983 06 117