The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) and the program committee are getting ready for this year’s conference at Sola Strand Hotel, Stavanger.
At the conference you will meet fellow reservoir engineers, petroleum engineers, geologists and geophysicists with the North Sea as their field of work. The conference will cover topics concerning reservoir and production, both on green and brown fields.
Reservoir & Production Management will feature presentations such as:
- Draugen rejuvenation – the OKEA way – Håvard Morset, OKEA
- Water shut-off with polymer in the Alvheim Field – Kåre Langaas, Aker BP
- Digitalisation journey in reservoir management – from promise to performance – Alexander Shadchnev, Schlumberger
- Ringhorne Øst – Use of seismic 4D as a basis for drilling and drainage – Alexandre Bertrand, Vår Energi
- A significant resource base providing great opportunities – Ingrid Sølvberg, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Valemon, the bewitched King? Who can break the spell? – Marte Ona Høistad, Equinor
- Well testing and the value of data collection – Søren Hegndal-Andersen, Lundin
- Ivar Aasen drainage strategy and status after 3 years of production – Kjell Christoffersen, Aker BP
- Gullfaks Shetland the hidden carbonate gem – Elisabeth Iren Dale, Equinor
- CO2 storage, uncertainty in plume migration – CCS Northern Lights project – Szczepan Polak, Equinor
- Taxation and extraction rates – Petter Osmundsen, University of Stavanger
- Brage Digital Twin – Peter Kronberger, Wintershall DEA
These are just a few of the presenters – for more information, full program and registration, visit the NPF website.
Sola Strand Hotell
Sola, Stavanger, Norway
Tonje Raknes, Project Manager