The International Energy Agency (IEA) has released its monthly oil and gas statistics.
The latest IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics report including August 2019 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks grew by 3.5% compared to the same month last year.
- Refinery gross output of total products decreased slightly (-0.7%) on a year-on-year basis.
- Net deliveries of total products also decreased in August 2019 compared to August 2018 (-2.1% y-o-y).
- Oil stock levels on national territory increased by 3295 kt in August 2019 compared to the closing stock levels in July 2019 and closed at 540 million metric tons.
The latest IEA’s Monthly Gas Statistics report including August 2019 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of natural gas increased by 6.1% compared to August 2019.
- Imports (entries)1 of natural gas decreased by -7.3% on a year-on-year basis, and total OECD exports (exits)1 also decreased by -3.5% in the same period.
- Gross consumption of natural gas increased by 4.2% in August 2019 on a year-on year basis.
IEA monthly statistics provide timely and consistent electricity, natural gas, oil, oil price data for all OECD Member Countries going back to January 2000. For more information on energy statistics, visit www.iea.org/statistics.