The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) has now presented the program for The Biennal Geophysical Seminar 2020.
The 2020 conference will focus on “The three challenges of the oil & gas industry”, with highlights of recent achievements, changes and new developments in geophysical techniques relevant to the petroleum industry.
Presentations that shouldn’t be missed:
- Generative neural networks for seismic processing
- Integrated study to discover and characterise a shallow gas anomaly at Valhall
- From plugs to plays – Integrated property prediction across scales with machine learning and deep neural networks in the Norwegian North Sea
- Utsira Processing and imaging a large-scale, high-density OBN survey
- Reducing sound levels emitted from marine seismic sources
- The next generation source-over-cable acquisition in the Barents Sea
- Shallow hazard determination using exploration 3D seismic data
These are just some of the case studies that will be presented.
9-11 March 2020
Fornebu, Oslo, Norway
Tonje Raknes, Project Manager