The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) invites you to The Biennial Geophysical Seminar 2020!
The 2020 conference will focus on “The three challenges of the oil & gas industry”, which will highlight recent achievements, changes and new developments in geophysical techniques relevant to the petroleum industry.
Just a few of the not-to-miss case study presentations:
- Generative neural networks for seismic processing.
- Integrated study to discover and characterize a shallow gas anomaly at Valhall.
- From plugs to plays – Integrated property prediction across scales with machine learning and deep neural networks in the Norwegian North Sea.
- Utsira Processing and imaging a large-scale, high-density OBN survey.
- Reducing sound levels emitted from marine seismic sources.
- The next generation source-over-cable acquisition in the Barents Sea.
- Shallow hazard determination using exploration 3D seismic data.
9-11 March 2020
Fornebu, Oslo, Norway
Tonje Raknes, Project Manager