The scientific community across the globe is invited to attend the 11th Edition of the International Conference on Biofuels and Bioenergy during March 23-24, 2020 at London, UK with a motto to “Explore Innovations in Biofuels 2020”.
The gathering will address sustainable developments in the area of biofuels research, while laying emphasis on innovative methodologies in biofuels research trials. Biofuels 2020 will be the optimum venue for academicians, researchers and interested parties to discuss proposals and advancements in Biofuels Conduct.
Biofuels 2020 Conference will encourage Young Researcher’s Forum – scientists and researchers in the early stage of their career path to broadly discuss their goals, enriching and developing their objectives. The “Best Poster Award” aims to encourage students to take an active part in the international science platform to sharpen their skills and knowledgebase.
The important tracks that are part of Biofuels 2020 include:
- Advanced biofuels and second-generation biofuels – thermochemical routes, syngas from biomass, bioenergy, bioenergy conversion, bioenergy applications, renewable energy, gasification and pyrolysis, production and supply of bio methane.
- Advanced solid biofuels – biogas, biomass, co-combustion and gasification, generation of bio-alcohols, lignocellulosic biomass, valorisation of biomass waste streams, thermochemical transformations of biomass, industrial waste biomass, biomass challenges.
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency – integrated biorefinery, biorefinery systems, bioethanol, bioethanol production from waste vegetables, bioalcohol from algae.
- Fuels – bioethanol as automobile fuel, production of biodiesel, algal biodiesel, biodiesel to hydrogen cell power, aviation biofuels, bio-based jet fuel, cost reduction policies, nanotechnology in biofuels.
- Algae – algal biofuels, cyanobacterial biofuels production, algal bio sequestration, advances in biofuel production, commercialisation of algae biofuels, wastewater-based algae biofuels production.
Biofuels 2020 will include 20 sessions, designed to offer comprehensive address current issues. For more scientific sessions and abstract submission, visit: https://biofuels.euroscicon.com/call-for-abstracts.
The abstracts that are accepted for presentation are published in the proceedings of journals such as Journal of Archives in Chemical Research, Journal of Trends in Green Chemistry, Journal of Organic & Inorganic chemistry.
Grab the opportunity to participate by registering at https://biofuels.euroscicon.com/registration.