Transocean Ltd. has issued its quarterly Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of, and contract information for, the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
Since its last Fleet Status Report in October, Transocean added approximately USD 366 million in contract backlog, bringing total backlog to USD 10.2 billion.
This quarter’s report includes the following new contracts:
- Leiv Eiriksson – awarded a two-well contract, plus three one-well options in Norway.
- Discoverer Inspiration – awarded a three-well contract, plus three one-well options in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
- Deepwater Asgard – awarded an estimated 200-day contract, plus four 74-day options in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
- Development Driller III – awarded a 1-year contract in Trinidad.
- Dhirubhai Deepwater KG2 – awarded a 180-day contract, plus three one-well options in Myanmar.
- Leiv Eiriksson – awarded a one-well contract in Norway.
- Deepwater Invictus – customer exercised a 1-year option in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
- Transocean Norge – customer exercised two one-well options in Norway.
- Deepwater Nautilus – customer exercised 180-day option in Malaysia.
- Deepwater Asgard – customer exercised a 74-day option in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
The report can be accessed on the company’s website: www.deepwater.com.