EPOCH of Sustainability – International Upstream Congress 2020 will be held on the 5th-6th of October in London, UK. It is dedicated to the sustainable future actions in frames of oil and gas market activity. Oil and gas companies, EPC and drilling contractors, governmental bodies, solution providers, and equipment manufacturers will gather at the closed-door Congress to discuss industry situation in the context of UN Sustainable Development Goals implementation.
EPOCH 2020 will present the following topics:
- Main trends and challenges in Upstream sustainable future
- Cost-cutting innovations and advanced technologies
- Upstream safety and risk management
- Growing demand for gas as a step to sustainable future
- Diversity and inclusion in oil and gas industry
Session Diversity and inclusion in oil and gas industry will comprise presentations about high‐performance work systems and engaged workforce, workforce training as well as development and gender equality in oil and gas industry. During the session, the speakers will share their opinion on the topics.
Industry leaders will speak at EPOCH of Sustainability – International Upstream Congress 2020:
- Liliya Yagudina, Chief Specialist of Operations Department, PhD in Technical Sciences at Gazprom International
- Tosha Perkins, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer at McDermott
- Isabell Hametner, Senior Vice President of Human Resources at OMV AG
- Claudia Zuluaga, Principal Digital Product Manager at Shell