The latest IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics report including January 2020 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks grew by 7.2% compared to the same month last year.
- Refinery gross output of total products decreased (-2.7%) on a year-on-year basis.
- Net deliveries of total products decreased in January 2020 compared to January 2019 (-3.0% y-o-y)
- Oil stock levels on national territory grew by 3207 kt in January 2020 compared to the closing stock levels in December 2019 and closed at 534 million metric tons.
The IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics features oil production for all OECD member countries, imports, exports, refinery outputs, net deliveries for major product categories for all OECD regions. The publication also includes total oil stock levels and stock changes for major product categories for all OECD Member countries.
The latest IEA’s Monthly Gas Statistics report including January 2020 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of natural gas increased by 2.9% compared to January 2019.
- Imports (entries)* of natural gas were 9.6% lower on a year-on-year basis, while total OECD exports (exits)* increased by 1.0% in the same period.
- Gross consumption of natural gas experienced a decrease of 5.4% in January 2020 on a year-on year basis.
*Transit volumes are included. Trade amounts include intra-regional trade.
The IEA’s Monthly Natural Gas Statistics features natural gas production, consumption, total imports and total exports for all OECD Member countries, and natural gas pipeline and LNG trade by origin and destination for all OECD Regions.