Enabling the Next Chapter of Solar Energy Development in Vietnam
August 11, @Your Desk | 9:00 – 18:00
#SVV2020 is a project-oriented digital roadshow connecting C&I buyers with developers, financiers, and tier-1 turnkey solution providers. By leveraging the power of technology, SVV serves to super-charge sales and marketing efforts at a time when travel and physical interactions are restricted.
Register for free now and join more than 1,000 attendees to participant the event at your desk on 11th August.
C&I Market Horizon by figures:
- 1 GW of rooftop solar new addition by the end of 2020.
- 38 USc/kWh FiT for rooftop solar power project.
- 573 MW installed capacity of rooftop solar.
- 56% is contributed by industry rooftops and 11% is by commercial rooftops.
Key Topics at SVV2020:
- Chasing after 30 December Deadline: Projects and Partners
- Unleashing the Local Funding Gap: Technology and Bankability
- Future Buyers’ Roadshow: Facilitate RE Procurement after FiT
- International Cases Study: Capex, Opex, and DPPA
- Local Product Distribution: Identification and Establishment
Free registration at https://www.leader-associates.com/solarvietnamvirtual
Cami Wang, Marketing Manager