The International Energy Agency’s (IEA) Monthly Oil Statistics features oil production for all OECD member countries, imports, exports, refinery outputs, net deliveries for major product categories for all OECD regions. The publication also includes total oil stock levels and stock changes for major product categories for all OECD Member countries.
The latest report, including April 2020 data, shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks grew by 0.7% compared to the same month last year.
- Refinery gross output of total products decreased (-18.3%) on a year-on-year basis.
- Net deliveries of total products decreased in April 2020 compared to April 2019 (-28-7% y-o-y)
- Oil stock levels on national territory grew by 19306 kt in April 2020 compared to the closing stock levels in March 2020 and closed at 563 million metric tons.
The IEA’s Monthly Natural Gas Statistics features natural gas production, consumption, total imports and total exports for all OECD Member countries, and natural gas pipeline and LNG trade by origin and destination for all OECD Regions.
The latest report, which includes April 2020 data, shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of natural gas decreased by 0.2% compared to April 2019.
- Imports (entries)1 of natural gas were 10.9% lower on a year-on-year basis, while total OECD exports (exits) relatively remained stable in the same period.
- Gross consumption of natural gas experienced a decrease of 5.3% in April 2020 on a y-o-y basis.
The IEA’s Monthly Oil Prices Statistics features oil and oil product prices and price changes for select OECD Member countries.
Note that due to redesign of the IEA Energy prices products, the monthly oil price report will be discontinued after the present release. More information available at http://data.iea.org/payment/products/123-energy-prices.aspx.