Frontier has announced the first confirmed speakers for the Africa E&P Virtual Summit taking place on the 16-17 September 2020. Speakers will share their expert knowledge and insight on Africa’s oil, gas and energy sector; including independent views on the current state of the sector, what the next decade will bring for Africa and profiling opportunities within the Africa Licensing Promotion & NOC Showcase Sessions.
All speakers and government representation will also be available for private video meetings and virtual networking before, during and after the main online event.
Topics to be covered during the Africa E&P Virtual Summit
Hear from key decision-makers on topics and issues pertinent to Africa’s oil and gas sector, in a disrupted and chaotic world and the most exciting opportunities of the day.
- Energy Transition for Africa
- Africa’s Position in a Global Energy Portfolio
- Africa Licensing Promotion & NOC Showcase
- Leading Independent Players in Africa
- New & Unfolding Opportunities
- E&P Strategy in a Disrupted World
- Africa’s Investment Hotspots
- Africa’s Mega-Projects & FID’s
- Is Recovery of E&P a Reality?
- Attracting Investors for Africa’s Gas
- What Now for Local Content?
- ESG & Governance
- Mozambique’s Gas Hub Future
- Dynamics of Africa’s Upstream
- Africa Oil & Gas Finance
Africa E&P Virtual Summit first announced speakers:
- Maggy Shino – Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry of Mines & Energy Namibia
- Egbert Faibille Jnr – Chief Executive Officer, Petroleum Commission Ghana
- Jerreh Barrow – Commissioner for Petroleum, Ministry of Petroleum & Energy, The Republic Of The Gambia
- Honourable Archie Donmo – Director General, Liberia Petroleum Regulatory Authority (LPRA)
- Lindiwe Mekwe – General Manager | Regulation Division, Petroleum Agency Sa
- Joseph Medou – Director General, Petrosen Senegal
- Carlos Zacarias – President, Instituto Nacional De Petroleo (Inp) Mozambique
- Tracey Henderson – Chief Exploration Officer, Kosmos Energy
- Keith Hill – President, Africa Oil Corp.
- Jasper Peijs – Africa Exploration, Vice President, BP
- Jon Clark – Partner, EMEIA Leader Oil & Gas – Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
- Thore Kristiansen – Executive Director | Head of E&P, Galp
- Amalia Olivera-Riley – Head of Exploration, Tullow Oil
- Thomas Perkins – Director of Projects, Stellar Energy Advisors
- Keith Myers – President | Research, Westwood Global Energy
- Duncan Rushworth – VP Business Development, Svenska Petroleum
- Jan Maier – VP Exploration, Africa Energy
- Phil Birch – Exploration Director, Impact Oil & Gas
- Tom Hickey – CEO, Boru Energy
- Cath Norman – Managing Director, Far Limited
- Paul Eardley-Taylor – Oil & Gas Coverage | Southern Africa, Standard Bank
For more information and to register
phone: +44 (0) 208 1947051