October 15-16 | Windsor Plaza Hotel HCMC, Vietnam
RAMV2020 is the first-ever and the only event concentrating on exploring promising business models to manage the potentially enormous renewable assets and operations successful cases in Vietnam and across ASEAN.
Aiming to facilitating the new generation as well as to optimise the most of Vietnam’s 4.8 GW installed renewable assets, the event organisers have collected 500+ senior decision-makers from corporate procurers, asset owners, investors, banks, financial and engineering service providers, as well as other third parties.
Explore more details on the RAMV website: https://www.vietnam.renewables-asset.com.
- SUPPORT 100% RE under DPPA Pilot Program: MoIT is going to introduce the Direct Power Purchase Agreement (DPPA) mechanism, a new policy which will allow businesses in Vietnam to directly purchase power from private renewable energy firms. Many multinationals with manufacturing plants in Vietnam have been eyeing the PPA scheme and preparing to join the government-backed pilot program with up to 1 GW capacity.
- NINH THUAN: Vietnam’s Renewable Energy Center: Endowed with huge potential and advantages of sunlight and wind, Ninh Thuan has totally 2,239 MW large solar and wind generation due June of 2019, which occupies more than a third of the nation. The promising province is on the way to be a renewable energy center of the country. In addition to renewable FiT, Ninh Thuan provides several investment incentives, including land rent exemption, CIT rate exemption/reduction, and free import tax.
- Asset Management Strategies for Vietnams’s 5GW+ Renewable Assets
- Tapping the full potential of C&I Rooftop Solar
- Vietnam’s Platform for Corporate Renewable Energy sourcing
- Scaling-up Solar Deployment to New Boundaries with Floating Solar
Headline Speakers & Attendees (Part):
+ IPP, Developer, Investor:
Frank Phuan, CEO, Sunseap Group
Giandomenico Zappia, BDM-APAC, Enel Green Power
Phong Han, General Manager, Vietnam, Mainstream Renewable Power
Leandro Leviste, Founder & CEO, Solar Philippines
Liang Guan, Vice President O&M, Energy Absolute
Unchita Jittamai, Assistant Vice President, EGCO Group
Kei Saiki, Vice President, Global Business Development, RENOVA
Jitheshdev Kuniyil, Head of O&M, GEC
Logan Knox, General Director (Vietnam), UPC Renewables
Pham Trong Quy Chau, Chairman, SPC Solar Power
Supa Waisayarat, Country Manager, Super Energy
Jen Tan, Senior Vice President, Head of Solar Vertical (Singapore & SEA), Sembcorp Industries
Nguyen Hoang Long, Investment Director, FECON
Gavin ADDA, CEO, South-East Asia, Total Solar
Lucas Ferrand, Senior Project Manager, Cleantech Solar
Lionel Steinitz, CEO, LYS Energy
Jose Antonio Millan Ruano, Chief M&A and Comercial Officer, Univergy Solar
Florian Bennhold, CEO, Symbior Solar
Samresh Kumar, Executive Chairman, SkyX Solar
Ramesh Kumar, Vice President, Amplus Solar
Cristiano Spillati, Managing Director, Limes Renewable Energy
Osamu Kimura, Chairman, Fujiwara
Masayuki Kurihara, Senior Executive Vice President, afterFIT
Contact the event organisers, Leader Associates, if you would to be involved with this event or you have any questions: Cami Wang, Marketing Manager | email@example.com