The latest IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics report including May 2020 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks fell by 8.4% compared to the same month last year.
- Refinery gross output of total products decreased (-18.2%) on a year-on-year basis.
- Net deliveries of total products decreased in May 2020 compared to May 2019 (-22.0% year-on year).
- Oil stock levels on national territory grew by 9,818 kt in May 2020 compared to the closing stock levels in April 2020 and closed at 573 million metric tons.
The IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics features oil production for all OECD member countries, imports, exports, refinery outputs, net deliveries for major product categories for all OECD regions. The publication also includes total oil stock levels and stock changes for major product categories for all OECD Member countries.
The latest IEA’s Monthly Gas Statistics report including May 2020 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of natural gas decreased by 2.8% compared to May 2019.
- Imports (entries*) of natural gas were 11.6% lower on a year-on-year basis, and total OECD exports (exits*) decreased by 5.9% in the same period.
- Gross consumption of natural gas experienced a decrease of 7.7% in May 2020 on a year-on year basis.
The IEA’s Monthly Natural Gas Statistics features natural gas production, consumption, total imports and total exports for all OECD Member countries, and natural gas pipeline and LNG trade by origin and destination for all OECD Regions.
*Transit volumes are included. Trade amounts include intra-regional trade.