Natural Gas – facts and predictions
Due to the increasing spread of COVID-19, the Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) has decided to arrange this year’s European Gas conference as a webinar.
The conference is one of NPF’s most popular conferences, and NPF will do its utmost as an organiser to ensure that this “different year” is just as good despite the change in format.
The conference fee will be heavily reduced, and NPF hopes you will join them from your office space or your home office.
The digital European Gas Conference will take place 28-29 October 2020.
Some of the professionals who will address participants:
- Ingrid Sølvberg, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Arne Sigve Nylund, Equinor
- Kari Nessa Nordtun, City of Stavanger
- Tony Tiller, State Secretary
- Catharina Sikow-Magny, European Commission
- Peter Zeniewski, IEA
- Ulf Heitmüller, VNG
- Dr Timm Kehler, Zukunft ERDGAS
- Marek Woszczyk, PGNiG
- René van der Meer, Neptune Energy Netherlands
- Richard Howard, Aurora Energy Research
- Alan James, Pale-Blue Dot Energy
- Grete Tveit, Equinor
- Esther Peiner, Partners Group
- Audun Røsjorde, Gassnova
- Marius Holm, Zero
- Liv Monica Stubholt, Advokatfirmaet Selmer
- “Det store bildet” (The big picture) – NOROG
Participants will receive a web link before the webinar starts. The link is personal, and you must provide your name, email address and password to participate. Follow the webinar via browser on computer or smartphone/tablet. You can pause and you can rewind the broadcast if you do not have the opportunity to follow the webinar all day. There will be a short Q&A after each lecture. Approved presentations will be made available for download after the end of the conference.
Tonje Raknes, Project Manager, Norwegian Petroleum Society
+47 983 06 117