The program committee and NPF is getting ready for the conference next week. Remember to register to follow discussions that will setting the scene for European Gas Markets followed by a much-needed panel debate.
Day two will look at the Norwegian Continental shelf development and investor perspective – and will conclude with a panel discussing the NCS development.
Speakers at the 2020 conference:
- Norwegian gas in the European energy mix – Tony Tiller, State Secretary
- Equinor’s ambition to be one of the world’s most carbon-efficient oil and gas producers – Arne Sigve Nylund, Equinor
- Key trends & drivers in the global gas market – Peter Zeniewski, IEA
- Driving change in the European gas market? – Catharina Sikow-Magny, European Commission
- German roadmap for natural gas to 2030 – Dr Timm Kehler, Zukunft Erdgas
- Natural gas in current and future low carbon society – Ulf Heitmüller, VNG
- UK’s roadmap for natural gas to 2030 – Richard Howard, Aurora Energy Research
- PosHYdon project/Hydrogen Pilot Project – René van der Meer, Neptune Energy Netherlands
- Pale-Blue dot energy – Alan James, Pale-Blue Dot Energy
- Prospects for gas – Ingrid Sølvberg, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Longship – Capture and storage of CO2 – Audun Røsjorde, Gassnova
- Electrification – various projects – Marius Holm, Zero
- CCS – The Northern Lights project – Grete Tveit, Equinor
- How does an investor see the opportunities in gas & electricity infrastructure? – Esther Peiner, Partners Group
- The future for fossil fuel investments in EU – Marek Woszczyk, PGNiG
Participants will receive a web link before the webinar starts. The link is personal and you must provide your name, email address and password to participate. Follow the webinar via browser on computer or smartphone/tablet. You can pause and you can rewind the broadcast if you do not have the opportunity to follow the webinar all day. There will be a short Q&A after each lecture. Approved presentations will be made available for download after the end of the conference.
28-29 October 2020 – Online, in English
Full program and registration details.
Tonje Raknes, Project Manager, Norwegian Petroleum Society
+47 983 06 117