The 4th Future Oil & Gas has announced the strongest speaker line-up of any edition yet, ahead of the 2020 virtual conference & expo on 1-2 December.
Johan Krebbers, VP IT Innovation and GM Emerging Digital Shell Technologies will deliver the keynote address on Day 1 whilst Patricia Rangel, VP Intelligent Operations, bp will open proceedings on Day 2.
They will be followed by panel discussions comprising high-level speakers from some of the biggest companies in the industry, including:
- Dr Alister Forder, Vice President Transformation, bp
- Richard Zhang, Software Product Development Lead, Hydrogen, Shell
- Michael Lewis, Policy and Framework Advisor, Chevron
- Xiaojun Huang, Project Executive Upstream Digital Transformation, ExxonMobil
- Einar Landre, Lead Analyst IT, Equinor
- Fadhlan Nik Abdul Aziz, Head of Innovation, PETRONAS
- Dr Satyam Priyadarshy, Technology Fellow and Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton
- Omar Dubayan, IR 4.0 Implementer and Process Engineer, Saudi Aramco
The event will bring together over 1,000 participants from the oil and gas industry, including operators, oil service companies, drilling and E&P companies; integrated solution providers, energy institutes and associations, academics, technologists and innovators – to discuss the impact of digital transformation within the oil and gas industry.
With Stuart Broadley FEI, Chief Executive Officer of the Energy Industries Council as Chair of the conference, the organisers have been working closely with the upstream community to determine the key issues that must be addressed and incorporate these into the 2020 conference agenda.
Over 2 days keynotes, panels, presentations and case studies will cover a range of topics, such as Data-driven operations, applications and benefits; Business breakthroughs with digital transformation; Energy transition as part of the climate change agenda and solution; Energy transition and digitalisation and much more. See the full agenda with speakers.
Adam Soroka, Managing Director of Future Oil & Gas says, “Democratisation of technology, knowledge and data are the key elements brought by the digital transformation that will completely reshape the oil & gas industry, that needs to take critical actions in building a sustainable digital culture. This conference will be a showcase for all developments in these fields.”