The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) look forward to having you join them for the Oil & Finance Conference 2021, promising a conference with a strong line-up of keynote speakers, panel debates and networking opportunities to connect and engage with colleagues.
Conference main theme: “Back in black or Highway to Hell?”
Here’s a selection of topics for the 2021 agenda:
- What has happened?
- NCS today – Ministry perspective
- Energy addition, not energy transition
- M&A trends in the North Sea
- Discussion: Heading for shortage?
- Discussion: M&A and industry trends on the NCS
- ESG-implications for the NCS?
- Equity and IPO market for oil and gas
- Norwegian and US high yield bond financing on the NCS. Process and trends for high yield issuances
- ESG – impact on financing of oil and gas activities in the North Sea Market?
- Legal trends for M&A on the NCS and the UKCS
- Norwegian parliamentary elections 2021 – what to expect for the oil industry
Check out the NPF website for more information.
Date: 17-18 March 2021
Lysebu, Oslo, Norway
Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF)
Kristin Øinæs, Project Manager