Kongsberg Digital has announced a new Webinar Week: a series of live webinars taking the form of “Power Hours”. Hosted by leading experts from within Kongsberg Digital and the maritime industry, these sessions offer a valuable, time-efficient way for professionals across all market sectors to stay informed and learn of the latest developments in maritime digitalisation.
The webinars will run from Monday 30th November to Thursday 3rd December. A Q&A session is included within each webinar, providing a key opportunity for interaction with the hosts and to obtain the latest information about Kongsberg Digital’s wide range of digital solutions.
Kicking off this morning with the release of K-Sim Navigation’s cloud-based radar training module for maritime education (click here for more information), the week continues with webinars addressing a range of topics, including:
- Collaboration in Maritime – Eirik Næsje, SVP Vessel Insight, Kongsberg Digital & Bent Erik Bjørkli, VP Partner Program, Kongsberg Digital
- How to deploy facility specific applications fast? Leveraging modularity in Digital Twins – Eivind Roson Eide, Senior Engineer, Kongsberg Digital & Zach Houston, Senior Product Champion, Kongsberg Digital
- K-Sim Fishery: How simulation training improves safety, efficiency and sustainability – Kjetil Venås, Project Manager, Kongsberg Digital
- The new MAN – KONGSBERG collaboration for digital services in Maritime – Thomas Wikberg, Manager Strategic Partnerships, Kongsberg Digital & Johnnie Nielsen, Sales Manager, MAN
- Maximising the potential of your energy assets through Data-Driven Operations – Håvard Paulsus, Director of Solutions, Kongsberg Digital & Therese Krogh, Customer Success Manager, Kongsberg Digital
- Voyage optimisation in the Kognifai Ecosystem – Bent Erik Bjørkli, VP Partner Program, Kongsberg Digital & New partner (to be announced)
- Agile approach: Our experience implementing Digital Twins – Haavard Oestensen, Head of Growth, Kongsberg Digital
The webinars are open to all, and there are no restrictions on how many you can attend. For those unable to join the live sessions, recordings will be made available.
For more information and to register, click here.