The latest IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics report including October 2020 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Total OECD production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks decreased by 9.4% in October 2020 compared to October 2019.
- Refinery gross output of total products decreased (-11.8%) on a year-on-year basis.
Net deliveries of total products decreased in October 2020 compared to October 2019 (-11.4% y-o-y).
The IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics features oil production for all OECD member countries, imports, exports, refinery outputs, net deliveries for major product categories for all OECD regions. The publication also includes total oil stock levels and stock changes for major product categories for all OECD Member countries.
The latest IEA’s Monthly Gas Statistics report including October 2020 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of natural gas decreased by 3.4% compared to October 2019.
- Imports (entries) of natural gas were 1.8% lower on a year-on-year basis, and total OECD exports (exits) increased by 0.3% in the same period. (Transit volumes are included. Trade amounts include intra-regional trade.)
- Gross consumption of natural gas experienced an increase of 1.4% in October 2020 on a year-on year basis.
The IEA’s Monthly Natural Gas Statistics features natural gas production, consumption, total imports and total exports for all OECD Member countries, and natural gas pipeline and LNG trade by origin and destination for all OECD Regions.
The latest gas and oil datasets are available in PDF or Excel.