In July 2020 the European Commission published the European Hydrogen Strategy for 2020-2050. What is the roadmap and what do companies do in order to achieve hydrogen production objectives?
On the 28 January, Christian Weinberger (Senior Advisor at European Commission) and Alessandro Ischia (Senior Gas Expert at E-Control Austria) will discuss these and many other questions at the free webinar by BGS Group.
Among the key topics of the discussion are:
- Green Hydrogen for European Climate goal.
- European Hydrogen strategy.
- Gas quality of the future.
- Potential use of hydrogen infrastructure.
Why sign up?
- Get the overview of the current situation in the Hydrogen sphere in European implementation of the green deal.
- Learn more about the main features of the European Hydrogen Strategy.
- Find out more on the potential use of hydrogen infrastructure.
- Know first-hand the mission and set-up of the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance.
- Be aware of the gas quality of the future.
- Ask the questions directly to speakers during the webinar.
Date: January 28 – Thursday
Time: 3:00 – 4:30 UTC
Register for the webinar here: https://bit.ly/3cdyUlB