In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) has decided to move the conference to new dates: 2-3 June 2021. With vaccines now being distributed globally, the organisers do believe, however, there is a “light at the end of the tunnel”, and that we will be able to meet in person shortly.
The organisers look forward to having participants join them for the Oil & Finance Conference 2021 where they aim to deliver a conference with a strong line-up of keynote speakers, panel debates and networking opportunities to connect and engage with colleagues.
This year’s Oil & Finance agenda, with its “Back in black or Highway to Hell?” theme, will take up topics such as:
- NCS today – Ministry perspective
- Energy addition, not energy transition
- M&A trends in the North Sea
- Discussion: Heading for shortage?
- Discussion: M&A and industry trends on the NCS
- ESG-implications for the NCS?
- Equity and IPO market for oil and gas
- Norwegian and US high yield bond financing on the NCS. Process and trends for high yield issuances
- ESG – impact on financing of oil and gas activities in the North Sea Market?
- Legal trends for M&A on the NCS and the UKCS
- Norwegian parliamentary elections 2021 – what to expect for the oil industry
Date: 2-3 June 2021
Lysebu, Oslo, Norway
Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF)
Kristin Øinæs, Project Manager