The SPE/IADC Virtual International Drilling Conference and Exhibition is a unique experience where leaders and innovators can discover, network and advance the scientific understanding of drilling in oil and gas exploration and production.
This virtual event – running 8-12 March – is dedicated to the drilling community and brings unrivalled technical content highlighting the latest news, trends, innovations and technical solutions affecting the sector.
Equinor’s Executive Vice President of Technology, Projects and Drilling will deliver the event’s Keynote Welcome Address on Tuesday, 9 March.
Key Event Features Include:
- FREE access to the Drilling Showcase Exhibition along with the SPE DSATS/IADC Advanced Rig Technology Symposium and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Session.
- 100+ technical papers will be presented including drilling automation, geothermal, completions, digital and many more.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) matchmaking networking allowing you to meet the connections that are similar to your interests and needs.
- On demand access to all of the content and networking for 90 days after the event.
- Personalised event experience allowing you to create your own programme and calendar of events, which will then create you a reminder ensuring you never miss a session! On My Event, you can also set up your meetings, access your networking and bookmark your favourite companies.