On 9-10 November 2021, supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade Vietnam (MoIT), Vietnam Electricity (EVN), ASEAN Wind Energy 2021, a part of Vietnam Clean Energy Week will be held at The Adora Center, Ho Chi Minh City, bringing together thousands of participants to support the region’s Onshore & Offshore Wind Value Chain and help Vietnam develop an entire supply chain for the wind industry.
In 2020 June, the Vietnamese Prime Minister approved an additional 7 GW of new wind projects to be added to the country’s master plan for the power sector. The wind sector is expected to bring 65,000 jobs and around USD 4 billion of investment into Vietnam by 2025. Vietnam has been widely recognised for quickly becoming a regional leader of clean energy in South East Asia and attracting investment commitments from a number of world-class companies in the sector.
To showcase the possibility in Vietnam’s wind energy industry, the AWE exhibition will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers, and wind tech solution suppliers from around the world, with over 30 countries represented. From components, devices, various services to wind turbines…a wide range of cutting-edge products and technologies will be exhibited:
- Offshore Wind: SEP (Self Elevating Platform), Submarine Cable, Seafloor Investigation, Floating Foundation, Project Management/Consulting, Offshore Wind Farm System.
- O&M: Maintenance Service, Rope Work, Non-destructive Inspection Technology, Remote Monitoring System, Equipment for Working at Height, Torque Wrench.
- Wind Power Generation Systems: Large Wind Turbine, Medium-size Wind Turbine, Sales of Wind Farm, Design Tool, Consulting for Wind Turbine Introduction.
- System Components: Blade, Tower, Bearing / Transformer, Lubricant, Driving Part, Speed-up Gearbox.
The Mission of AWE2021 is to be the main trading platform for Vietnam, extending to ASEAN. To bring together international and local players to help ASEAN develop an entire supply chain for the wind industry.
2021 Featured Topics:
- MoIT – Roadmap for Wind Power Development and Policy Updates in Vietnam.
- CEO Forum – How Can Wind Energy Play A Bigger Role in Vietnam’s Energy Transition?
- Developers Talk – ASEAN Wind Market to Watch.
- Finance & Investment – Wind Auction System in Focus – Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
- Project Roadshow – Wind Projects Business Match-making Session.
- Offshore Wind Symposium – Expedite Offshore Wind Energy Development.
- Integration Workshop – Optimise Performance Reliability to Encourage Deployment.
09-10 November 2021
The Adora Center HCMC, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Check out the floor plan here: www.aseanwindenergy.com/floorplan.
Visitors are free of charge. To get a free pass and learn updates about the event, visit: www.aseanwindenergy.com/free-visitor-pass.