Transocean Ltd. has issued a quarterly Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of, and contract information for, the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
As of February 12, the company’s total backlog is approximately USD 7.8 billion.
This quarter’s report includes the following updates:
- Deepwater Corcovado – Customer exercised a 680-day option in Brazil.
- Deepwater Mykonos – Customer exercised an 815-day option in Brazil.
- Development Driller III – Awarded a one-well contract extension in Trinidad.
- Development Driller III – Awarded a one-well contract, plus a one-well option in Trinidad.
- Transocean Norge – Awarded a one-well contract in Norway.
- Transocean Barents – Awarded a three-well contract in Norway.
- Paul B Loyd, Jr. – Awarded a 78-day contract extension in the U.K. North Sea.
- Dhirubhai Deepwater KG1 – Customer exercised a seven-well option in India.
- Deepwater Nautilus – Customer provided notice of termination of its drilling contract in Malaysia.
Additionally, the company has retired the Leiv Eiriksson. The rig is classified as held for sale.
The report can be accessed on the company’s website: www.deepwater.com.