The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) and event organisers invite you to the Oil & Finance Conference 2021, aiming to deliver a program with a strong line-up of keynote speakers, panel debates and networking opportunities for you to connect and engage with colleagues.
Pending announcement on lifting of restrictions and re-opening of Oslo, the Oil & Finance Conference is still planned to be a physical, on-location conference with additional live streaming. This means that participants can register for either the physical conference (limited seats according to restrictions) or the digital attendance.
In case of abandonment on physical meetings the conference will be adapted to a digital event only. Changes to the program may then be necessary to better fit a digital platform.
A selection of headlines on the agenda:
- NCS today – Ministry perspective
- Norwegian parliamentary elections 2021 – what to expect for the oil industry
- ESG – impact on financing of oil and gas activities in the North Sea Market?
- Energy addition, not energy transition
- M&A trends in the North Sea
- Discussion: Heading for shortage?
- Discussion: M&A and industry trends on the NCS
- Equity and IPO market for oil & gas
- Norwegian and US high yield bond financing on the NCS. Process and trends for high yield issuances
- Legal trends for M&A on the NCS and the UKCS
The conference is set to be arranged as a physical, on-location conference, but will be adapted to a digital platform in case of restrictions on physical meetings. NPF will reimburse the intermediate physical participation versus digital participation if the conference format needs to be changed due to governmental restrictions.
NPF Project Manager Kristin Øinæs