Transocean Ltd. has issued a quarterly Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of, and contract information for, the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
This quarter’s report includes the following updates:
- Deepwater Invictus – Customer exercised a one-well option in the US Gulf of Mexico.
- Deepwater Skyros – Customer exercised a 370-day option in Angola.
- Discoverer Inspiration – Awarded a nine-well contract in the US Gulf of Mexico.
- Dhirubhai Deepwater KG2 – Awarded a one-well contract, plus two one-well options in Brunei.
- Petrobras 10000 – Awarded a 2-year contract in Brazil.
- Deepwater Nautilus – Customer exercised two one-well options.
- Deepwater Nautilus – Awarded a one-well contract.
- Transocean Norge – Awarded a four-well contract, plus five one-well options in Norway.
- Transocean Spitsbergen – Customer exercised two one-well options in Norway.
- Transocean Barents – Customer terminated its contract for convenience in Norway.
- Transocean Barents – Awarded a two-well contract in Norway.
As of July 21, the company’s total backlog is approximately USD 7.3 billion.
The report can be accessed on the company’s website: www.deepwater.com.