Valaris Limited has issued a quarterly Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs along with certain contract information for these assets.
Some of the new contracts and extensions since last Fleet Status Report:
- VALARIS DS-11 awarded an eight-well contract with TotalEnergies in the US Gulf of Mexico. The contract is expected to commence in mid-2024 with an expected duration of 3.5 years.
- VALARIS DS-18 (Relentless) awarded a 3-year contract with Chevron in the US Gulf of Mexico, which is expected to commence in the first quarter of 2022 in direct continuation of the current contract.
- VALARIS DS-16 (Resolute) awarded a 2-year contract with Occidental in the US Gulf of Mexico from May 2022 to April 2024.
- VALARIS DPS-1 awarded a 16-well contract with Woodside offshore Australia. The contract is expected to commence late in the first quarter or early in the second quarter of 2022 with an estimated duration of 300 days.
- VALARIS JU-110 awarded a 3-year contract with North Oil Company offshore Qatar, which is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- VALARIS JU-108 contract with Saudi Aramco extended by 1 year from November 2021 to November 2022.
- VALARIS JU-115 contract with Mubadala Petroleum offshore Thailand extended by 240 days. The extension period is expected to commence in the first quarter of 2022.
- VALARIS JU-250 (Bob Palmer) bareboat charter agreement with ARO Drilling extended by 200 days from June 2021 to December 2021. ARO Drilling’s contract with Saudi Aramco has been extended for the same period.
- VALARIS JU-140 contract with Saudi Aramco extended by 183 days from July 2021 to December 2021.
- ARO 3003 (Scooter Yeargain) contract extended by 90 days from October 2021 to December 2021.
- ARO 3004 (Hank Boswell) contract extended for 90 days from October 2021 to December 2021.
The full Fleet Status Report can be found on the “Investors” section of the company’s website www.valaris.com.