The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) and the conference committee invite you to the 9th NPF Biennial Petroleum Geology Conference which will take place at Clarion Hotel Air, Sola, 13-15 September 2021.
Do not miss the following presentations.
- Future outlook for Exploration, strategy, high value barrels in the Skarv area, Evy Glørstad, Aker BP
- NCS overview, Torgeir Stordal, NPD
- Exploration trends and recent discoveries in the mature North Sea Basin – creating highvalue opportunities linked to existing infrastructure, Tom Dreyer, Equinor
- Oil and motivation for working in the Oil industry today, Nicholas Ashton, Equinor
Talks and speakers:
- The Warka discovery: Effective de-risking using geology and geophysics, Torleif Reiersen, PGNiG Upstream Norway
- Ørn, Matthias Mieth, Equinor
- 7220/7-4 – Isflak discovery, Øystein Wergeland & Kristin Seim, Equinor
- Iving Discovery – 5 in 1, Einar Sverdrup, MOL
- Drilling Schweinsteiger – wildcat exploration in 2020, Tor Kristian Berg, Wellesley
- Nidhogg, Nina Bakke, Aker BP
- Stovegolvet, Kellfrid B. Lyslo & Tor Erik Svendsen, Equinor
- Bringing new life to a mature area with three wells in Block 25/7, Mike Northrop, ConocoPhillips
- Dugong, Carly Marshall, Neptune
- Stangnestind, Liv Hege Birkeland Løken, Aker BP
- The Blasto discovery, Ann-Helen Aamodt & Audun V. Kjemperud, Idemitsu
- Maria revitalization, Vedad Hadziavdic, Wintershall
- Oil-oil family typing using machine learning, Peder Aursand, Aker BP
NPF is looking for more student sponsors
Supporting students is an investment for the future of the oil & gas sector as they get a better understanding of the business and start building relationships within the industry. Read more about ways to contribute.