The latest IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics report including July 2021 data shows that for total OECD:
- Total OECD production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks increased by 4.8% in July 2021 compared to July 2020.
- Refinery gross output of total products grew (8.2%) on a year-on-year basis.
- Net deliveries of total products increased in July 2021 compared to July 2020 (6.7% y-o-y).
- Oil stock levels on national territory decreased by 6602 kt in July 2021 compared to the closing stock levels in June 2021 and closed at 522 million metric tons.
The IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics features oil production for all OECD member countries, imports, exports, refinery outputs, net deliveries for major product categories for all OECD regions. The publication also includes total oil stock levels and stock changes for major product categories for all OECD Member countries.
The latest IEA’s Monthly Gas Statistics report including July 2021 data shows that for total OECD:
- Production of natural gas increased by 2.9% compared to July 2020.
- Imports (entries) of natural gas were 3.1% higher on a year-on-year basis, and total OECD exports (exits) increased by 9.9% in the same period. (Transit volumes are included. Trade amounts include intra-regional trade.)
- Gross consumption of natural gas decreased by 3.0% in July 2021 on a year-on year basis.
The IEA’s Monthly Natural Gas Statistics features natural gas production, consumption, total imports and total exports for all OECD Member countries, and natural gas pipeline and LNG trade by origin and destination for all OECD Regions.
The latest dataset is available below in PDF or Excel.