Transocean Ltd. has issued its quarterly Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of, and contract information for, the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
This quarter’s report includes the following updates:
- Deepwater Conqueror – awarded a one-well contract extension in the US Gulf of Mexico at USD 335,000 per day.
- Deepwater Asgard – awarded a two-well contract in the US GoM at USD 395,000 per day.
- Deepwater Invictus – awarded a one-well contract extension in the US GoM at USD 305,000 per day.
- Discoverer Inspiration – awarded a one-well contract, plus two one-well options in the US GoM at USD 290,000 per day.
- Paul B Loyd, Jr. – awarded a one-well contract in the UK North Sea at USD 160,000 per day.
The aggregate incremental backlog associated with these fixtures is approximately USD 87.7 million. As of 14 February, the company’s total backlog is approximately USD 6.5 billion.
The report can be accessed on the company’s website: www.deepwater.com.