Subsea 7 has announced that Marcelo Xavier will join its Executive Management Team as Executive Vice President Strategy and Sustainability, effective 1 April 2022.
Marcelo joined Subsea 7 in 2001 and has held a number of operational and commercial roles in the UK, Brazil and Africa. Most recently he was Group Vice President Sales and Marketing and prior to this he was Vice President Brazil.
The full Executive Committee is:
- John Evans, Chief Executive Officer
- Olivier Blaringhem, Executive Vice President – Subsea and Conventional
- Mark Foley, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathalie Louys, General Counsel
- Kate Lyne, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Phil Simons, Executive Vice President – Projects and Operations
- Marcelo Xavier, Executive Vice President – Strategy and Sustainability