The latest IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics report including February 2022 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Total OECD production of crude oil, NGL and refinery feedstocks increased by 10.3% in February 2022 compared to February 2021.
- Refinery gross output of total products grew by 15.1% on a year-on-year basis.
- Net deliveries of total products grew in February 2022 compared to February 2021 (+12.1% y-o-y).
- Oil stock levels on national territory decreased by 2,895 kt in February 2022 compared to the closing stock levels in January 2022 and closed at 491 million metric tons.
The IEA’s Monthly Oil Statistics features oil production for all OECD member countries, imports, exports, refinery outputs, net deliveries for major product categories for all OECD regions. The publication also includes total oil stock levels and stock changes for major product categories for all OECD Member countries.
The latest IEA’s Monthly Gas Statistics report including February 2022 data shows that for Total OECD:
- Production of natural gas increased by 7.9% compared to February 2021.
- Imports (entries) of natural gas were 3.4% lower on a year-on-year basis, and total OECD exports (exits) increased by 6.2% in the same period (Transit volumes are included. Trade amounts include intra-regional trade)
- Gross consumption of natural gas decreased by 2.0% in February 2022 on a year-on-year basis.
The IEA’s Monthly Natural Gas Statistics features natural gas production, consumption, total imports and total exports for all OECD Member countries, and natural gas pipeline and LNG trade by origin and destination for all OECD Regions.
The IEA has moved to a new integrated platform and in order to access data, and all users will need to login using their IEA account. To access the data, create an IEA account on this page. Once logged in, download the oil dataset here – and the gas dataset here.