The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) invites the pipeline, riser, umbilical and cable community to Trondheim, Norway, for the traditional 2-day conference, 11-12 October 2022 at the Radisson Blu Royal Garden.
As the previous conference was held as a webinar, NPF is delighted to finally meet physically at this popular networking forum where recent achievements, case studies, industry trends and new developments are discussed and presented.
As always, this conference will include technical and field-specific presentations as well as good time for networking. There will also be strong focus on future developments with a national and international perspective.
Don’t miss the following presentations:
- H2Pipe JIP – Developing codes for hydrogen transport in offshore pipelines
- Rosebank – the challenges in deep-water West of Shetland
- World’s First Offshore Use of Adhesively Bonded Mechanically Lined Pipe (GluBi®)
- Leak or not to leak, or, Like or not to like, that is the question
- Torsion related damage under load-out of a cable with single-armour layer
For further information, contact:
Tonje Raknes, Project Manager, NPF
Tel. +47 983 06 117