The Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF) invites the pipeline, riser, umbilical and cable community to Trondheim for the traditional 2-day conference, 11-12 October 2022.
Everyone is delighted to meet physically at this popular networking forum where recent achievements, case studies, industry trends and new developments are discussed and presented.
As always, this conference will include technical and field-specific presentations as well as good time for networking. There will also be strong focus on future developments with a national and international perspective.
Don’t miss the following presentations:
- Close lay – from theory to practice – Johan Castberg experience
- The new DNV-RP-F117 on Design of Pipeline Systems with Pressure Protection
- Krafla subsea field development and application of Pipeline Bundle technology
- Deepwater Dynamic Steel Riser system design (lessons learned from Brasil deepwater)
- H2Pipe JIP – Developing codes for hydrogen transport in offshore pipelines
- New CO2 trunkline from Europe to storage sites off Norway
- World’s First Offshore Use of Adhesively Bonded Mechanically Lined Pipe (GluBi®)
- Leak or not to leak, that is what you would like to know
- Torsion related damage under load-out of a cable with single-armour layer
- Linepipe Qualification for ultradeep water pipeline for improved strength (afab) through heat treatment
For further information, contact:
Tonje Raknes, Project Manager, NPF
Tel. +47 983 06 117