Registration is open for the 2023 SPE/IADC International Drilling Conference and Exhibition – 7-9 March, at the Stavanger Forum, Norway
Improve your technological and process expertise within drilling, completions, well intervention, well control, and tubulars at the largest international event dedicated to drilling engineers. Reconnect with the industry and collaborate to develop new and innovative solutions to make our operations safer, greener, and more efficient.
The 2023 extensive technical programme will cover:
- Drilling process and technology
- Deepwater and subsea
- Completions and field development
- Management and Systems
- Leading and new technologies/methodologies
- Environmental social governance
- Focused case studies
- Renowned for the highest calibre of peer-selected technical papers in the field of drilling.
- Bringing together international operators, contractors and service providers at Europe’s biggest oil and gas hub, the conference will address challenges, deliver improved performance and highlight emerging technologies and practices.
- A major exhibition will take place concurrently with the conference showcasing the latest technological developments, new product launches and valuable industry services from some of the world’s leading organisations active within the drilling industry.
- Unique networking with global E&P industry leaders, expanding technical insight and shaping the future of the industry.