The International Forum and Exhibition “Thermal Power Engineering Central Asia” is a distinct and unique professional international platform for the heads of major investment projects, key generating companies in the region, regulatory authorities, investors, advanced equipment manufacturing companies, technology licensors, engineering and design, and construction firms, and other participants.
The International Forum and Exhibition “Thermal Power Engineering Central Asia” is a distinguishable professional international platform for the heads of major investment projects, key generating companies, as well as the exchange of experience and discussion of opportunities to improve the efficiency of existing production. Participants include leaders from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and other countries.
Forum highlights 2023:
- 200+ top management representatives of energy companies, investors, governments of the countries in the region, and suppliers of technology and equipment will come together on one platform to discuss the most pressing issues in the industry!
- 20+ reports from leading industry figures with unique information
- 20+ largest investment projects of industry leaders. New TPP construction facilities and station modernisation projects in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Iran
- The Republic of Uzbekistan thermal power development dynamics. Roundtable: Points of growth and prospects for the use of traditional energy resources of the country
- Opening session of industry leaders. Central Asian thermal energy development strategies within the framework of the global energy transition
- Case studies. What is the key to successful realisation of construction and modernisation projects?
- Investment programme of central asia: issues of attracting financing for TPP projects. New opportunities for energy efficiency investments
- Timely modernisation is the key to long-term and safe operation of thermal power plants. Discussion with CTOs
- Important! Environmental safety. Thermal power plants environmental safety from design to modernisation of existing production facilities
- Exclusive exhibition and technological presentations. Experience of advanced equipment manufacturers
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking! One-on-one meetings, business lunches, coffee breaks, welcome cocktail and much more
Get the full list of Investment Projects: https://thermalpowercentralasia.com/en/request-the-full-list-of-investment-projects/
15-16 February 2023
Organised by Vostock Capital
Elizaveta Smirnova, Project Producer
+44 207 394 30 90