The LNG Summit USA 2023 will delve into the commercialisation and technological developments impacting the entire US LNG value chain.
Fuelled by the resounding success of the previous editions, WISDOM is proud to present the 7th Annual LNG Summit USA, which will take place on February 27th and 28th, 2023, in Houston, TX.
Reliability issues and a cyclical decline in capacity additions have constrained the ability of LNG producers to respond to a demand rebound driven by robust recovery from the coronavirus pandemic and the need to refill Europe’s depleted gas stocks. The Summit will address the key issues by delivering insightful presentations from leading experts and stakeholders from the energy, gas, and maritime industries across the USA, with a focus on the crucial role of technology in increasing production capacity to meet demand.
- Demand and supply outlook: how will the USA meet the increasing demand for LNG in key markets?
- LNG bunkering and transportation: what is the demand outlook for LNG bunkering in 2022?
- Financing new LNG projects in the USA – where do the opportunities lie?
- LNG technology: how will the industry use technology to keep LNG investible and to decarbonise LNG?
- Evolving commercial partnerships: how are companies adapting their business models and aligning with partners?
- The future of hydrogen as an adversary for LNG.
- The energy transition acceleration and the drive to decarbonise methane.
- Review of upcoming regulations impacting the USA LNG market.
- Assessing the impacts of the growth in LNG trading on the overall business going forward.
The 7th LNG Summit USA will host an exclusive Awards Night on February 27th to recognise and honour some of the most significant innovations and breakthroughs in the LNG sector.
The full agenda and further information are available at lng-usa.com.