Transocean Ltd. has issued a quarterly Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of, and contract information for, the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
This quarter’s report includes the following updates:
- Deepwater Corcovado – Awarded a 4-year contract in Brazil at a current rate of USD 400,000 per day, as adjusted for foreign currency exchange.
- Deepwater Orion – Awarded a 3-year contract in Brazil at current rate of USD 417,000 per day, as adjusted for foreign currency exchange.
- Dhirubhai Deepwater KG2 – Awarded a 910-day contract in Brazil at a current rate of USD 439,000 per day, as adjusted for foreign currency exchange.
- Deepwater Invictus – Awarded a three-well contract in the US Gulf of Mexico at USD 425,000 per day.
- Transocean Barents – Awarded a one-well contract in the UK North Sea at USD 310,000 per day.
- Transocean Norge – Certain previously disclosed options in Norway have been added to backlog at current dayrates between USD 414,000 and USD 424,000 per day, as adjusted for foreign currency exchange.
- Development Driller III – Customer exercised a one-well option in Suriname at USD 360,000 per day.
- Deepwater Asgard – Customer exercised a one-well option in the US Gulf of Mexico at USD 395,000 per day.
- Paul B. Loyd Jr. – Customer exercised an eight-well option in the UK North Sea at USD 175,000 per day.
The aggregate incremental backlog associated with these fixtures is approximately USD 1.9 billion. As of 9 February, the company’s total backlog is approximately USD 8.5 billion.
The report can be accessed on the company’s website: www.deepwater.com.